Translate

Thursday, October 06, 2005

23 Post

Maggie Ann has tagged me with this meme.

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

My 23rd post was written on Thursday, July 15, 2004. The fifth sentence read:
"See a photo of the back 3/4 of the way done in the "WIP" post of June 30, 2004."

Of all the memes floating around out there, this is one of the easier ones to do...except for #5, tagging five other people to do it, especially when it has been around for awhile and many people have already done it. I'd tag my daughter but I don't think she has 23 posts yet. Kris, if you've got 23 posts, "Tag, you're it!" Mmwahahaha! The other four? Well, if you haven't already done it and you're reading this, then "Tag, you're it too". Chime in through the comments if you are actually going to do it okay?

On the knitting front: I've a FO, a new WIP using handspun, and progress on the Latvian mitten. Posting on that coming up in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

kristo said...

Okay Mom, for the record I have over 50 posts..... so I did your little "meme" thing..... except for sending it to 5 other people.... that will be a little more difficult. :-)

Maggie Ann said...

Marlene, you are a good sport, thanks!