Translate

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eweniss

My mother-in-law bought me a sheep. (Thanks Jean!) I've named the sheep Eweniss.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eweniss making her debut by posing with my handspun merino.

Although Eweniss won't be growing new wooly coats each year for me to spin, she's small, clean, and good natured, and that's enough to assure her a spot of honor in my Playroom (known to some as a "craft room" or "stash room").

Eweniss thinks she would make a good spokes-sheep for my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Eweniss! Welcome to the blogosphere. I am sure you will be an excellent spokesheep. Marlene is lucky to have you.

Mary Heather said...

Hooray for Eweniss. I hope that she and Monkey can be friends!

Nicole said...

So cute! I defintely hope to hear from Eweniss. What's her stand on the shearing process?

PJ said...

Nice to meet Eweniss! Love the travel bag, too!

Maggie Ann said...

How pretty...a thoughtful gift!