Translate

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sweet Details

Yesterday I added the final details to the toe section of the stocking. The elf got a candy cane and an arm and hand to hold it with. Both the arm and the candy cane are 3-D and hang free.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He/(she?) also received the remainder of his hair. The central tuft stands free at the top. At his feet lies a present with a fluffy bow.

Yesterday's effort puts me one full day ahead of schedule, but I will need that advantage over the next couple of days as we have a busy weekend planned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so beautiful and is going to be very special once it's done. I have really enjoyed seeing the progress.

dragon knitter said...

how much more is there to go? looks pretty done to me!

Marlene said...

A couple more days should do it Minnie. This is the project that just keeps on going and going. It "looks" full now, but there are still more details to add.