Translate

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tiny = Big Fun

I'm borrowing my daughter's itty, bitty Fairyland Pukipuki Darjeeling for fittings while I come up with a doll clothing line for my future Etsy shop. The "credit card" beside her is for size reference. She's not quite 4.5 inches tall.

I'm sure having a lot of fun with her. Although it can take a bit of time, it doesn't take much fabric or yarn to make an outfit for a doll this size. An 8" x 2" scrap of fabric was more than enough for the skirt portion of this dress. The hard part is finding prints in a small enough scale.

Marina, I think this was one of the scraps you sent.

2 comments:

kristo said...

So cute! Clover isn't going to want to come home.... she gets to wear way nicer clothes at "Grandma's".

blablette said...

such a darling!!!!!
your dress makes her even cuter!!!!