Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fit o' Giggles

 Becky's seems very pleased with the Pumpkin Hat I knit up for Bobby.

so pleased

She thinks it's pretty funny that she got to wear it first even though it's for Bobby and he should be home any day now.

tee hee

Or maybe she laughing about the hand-me-down dress? It belonged to Petunia, but she's moved on now so .... finders keepers? I had to cinch it in a little with a ribbon around Becky's waist.

fit o giggles



from the top

Becky's so pleased that I even got an impromptu hug!

hugs

3 comments:

The Doll Guardian said...

Oh gosh, the pumpkin hat is to die for! I want to pay a fee to join Hat of the Month Club, and every month you will knit me a new teeny tiny RealPuki sized hat :D Bobby is going to be so cute as a pumpkin head! Oh and I was able to find a pack of magnets with one of those metal circles. Pea is now standing like a champ, love it! Thanks so much for the tip.

Marlene said...

I had to laugh when I read your comment DGuardian. Just last night my mind wandered in the direction of "Hat of the Month Club" and then I took a realistic stock of my ratio of "time available" to "commitments already made" and just had to give my head a shake! Although I love the idea and think it would be fun, I really do not have the time.

BUT, I am thinking along the lines of coming up with 12 different hat patterns, one for each month of the year.

The Doll Guardian said...

Well, if you ever decide to sell any wee hats, let me know because I would snap one up in a heart beat! These little hats are too sweet. I am definitely not good enough at knitting to make my own RealPuki hat.