Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Muckle John

This fanciful guy arrived yesterday. I purchased him secondhand off the DoA Marketplace and named him "Muckle John", after the last court jester of England.

Muckle Jogn

His unusual faceup is rather roughly executed and it's done with acrylic paints rather than the usual pastels, but I was after the Littlefee body more than anything else and he came at a good price and with some fun extras.

Opposites

Though the two boys are very different, he and Gourd seem to get along okay.

Instruction

In fact Muckle John has been teaching Gourd a few things about the entertainment industry.

An Unexpected Friendship

Still, I think Peanut will be happy when Muckle John retires to his box and Gourd takes over the male body so she can have her female body back. While sleeping in her box she has been having nightmares that the two boys gang up and refuse to give her body back.

Loaning a costume

Peanut may have a point! These two are looking more and more like a tag team by the minute!

Buddies

Hopefully the boys aren't thinking those outfits would make great pro-wrestler attire.

Friends

Maybe Peanut will have a chance to get her body back when both of the boys fall asleep?

Nodding off.

3 comments:

Dustbunnie said...

I think Muckle John is cute and funny and the roughly executed face-up could be because it's a makeup kind of thing. However I think one would get really tired of him like that after a while. He's just too limited if you know what I mean. I don't think Peanut has to be too worried.

Marlene said...

Yes, he is rather limited with a faceup like that. I sure like the little guy though.

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

The rainbow Jester's outfit is really cute! I like Muckle John he has an mysterious air to him...but I do hope Peanut gets her body back as well. :)