Translate

Friday, October 17, 2014

Tear This Page Out!

I had company for a few days and kind of lost my momentum on the journal project. Very little has been accomplished in it since my last post. I did "Tear This Page Out" though.

Tear this page out

As instructed it went through the wash in one of my pockets and then what remained of it was glued back into the journal. I couldn't leave it at that though. After gluing it in place I decorated it a bit with felt tip pens. The page next to it was also filled in a bit with random nonsense.

I had help with this next page. I was instructed to "Lose This Page" so I handed it to an anonymous helper who deposited it in an unknown garbage can somewhere and then took a photo as "evidence" that the dastardly deed was done.

Lose this page

Poor little page --- lost somewhere in a giant landfill.

No comments: