Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

The BIG Project

In the weeks leading up to Christmas I was very busy with a secret project that I couldn't blog about. Now that Christmas is over and the gifts have been given I can show you what I was up to.

I did a lot of miniature knitting.

Blocking tiny knitwear.

A bit of crocheting.

knit dress - Amber

knit dress - Kemi

And some sewing.

Bloomers

The Little Dress

Starting the second set.

Second one complete.

So that the dolls we bought our granddaughters for Christmas would not have to go naked.

wardrobe - Amber

wardrobe - Kemi

The dolls are lacking wigs though (the wigs worn in the first few pictures are borrowed) so the girls used some Christmas gift money from their great grandpa to order the wigs of their choice.

FantasyDoll Kemi

FDoll Amber

More photos tomorrow of the wardrobe pieces being modelled by the dolls.

No comments: