Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

More Playing

I played a little more on the Lemon Yellow warp today.

April 15, 2015 - 4:50 pm

And I went shopping.

Croc Skimmers

I needed a pair of shoes that didn't look idiotic with the new, super slim, stretchy jeans I bought yesterday. All of this shopping is SO out of character for me! Yesterday's purchase happened when I was out running household errands and just came across a pair of jeans I liked. Today's purchase was -- um -- to go with yesterday's purchase. Can't wear slim ankled jeans in big clunky athletic shoes!

3 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Cute shoes!

Marlene said...

Thanks Ruinwen. Other than being a tiny bit snug they are super comfy. Unfortunately I seemed to fall right between the two sizes. I actually wear an 8.5 with most shoes, but Crocs only come in full sizes. The 9s were too loose, I was in danger of losing them with each step, but the 8s are a little tight. I'm hoping they will loosen up with the wearing. I know that my regular beach type crocs wore in over time, conforming to my foot.

cjbj said...

Your project is amazing, you are so talented!:-)