Translate

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Procrastination and Avoidance

I finished the front of the red Twisted Rib Tank last night and cast on for the back, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for a picture because I REALLY MUST GO. I've been reading postings at KnitReview, touring through blogs, clicking on links, checking email, etc.....all in an effort to postpone the inevitable! I wonder if there is anyone else out there who hates grocery shopping as much as I do? I would put it off, and put it off, and put it off, for eternity if we didn't all go hungry because of my neglect. *sigh* Well, the time has come. Gotta go. Wish me luck?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I HATE Grocery shopping!!! I think it is worse than cleaning toilets! My husband and I will let the refridgerator go completely empty before we even decide that it might be time to go to the store....

Marlene said...

I agree Amanda. At least when you clean a toilet it only takes a minute or two. With grocery shopping you first have to pick it all out, then stand in line to pay for it, then haul it out to your car.....and then up the stairs and into the house, and then put it all away.

Maybe its because I am a poor decision maker? All those choices!