Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Won!

Last night I went to the first meeting of the local knitter's club, held at Aunt Debbie's Knit and Stitch. Eight women of various ages attended. We showed off the things we were working on, were taught a "tip of the month" and otherwise, just sat and visited while knitting. Our names were put in a basket for a door prize draw and I won these.



They are clip style markers. I have collected lots of knitting accessories, but this is one thing I did NOT have, so it was a good score. No more safety pins as markers for me. :-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!

I really like using those markers. Enjoy!

Maggie Ann said...

Congratulations from me too, it sounds like you had fun. Wish we had a group like that here.

The socklady said...

What night and time do you meet at Aunt Debbies? I am coming south mid April and would love to get to a nights get tog.

Lynne

http://sockladyspins.blogspot.com