Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Flock Of Cookies

When do cookies come in flocks? When they are Sheep Cookies of course! No, no....not made of mutton. These are regular sugar cookies in the shape of sheep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They are part of a gift for the exchange at the Spinners and Weavers Guild Christmas lunch tomorrow. The other part of the gift was purchased earlier.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The candied citron bits are to add a bit more of a festive touch......in case the recipient decides to pawn them off on holiday guests.

7 comments:

Rabbitch said...

They're gorgeous! I wish I had the time/inclination/room/talent to bake.

Jewels said...

What awesome looking cookies!! Where on earth did you find a sheep shaped cookie cutter? I just love it.

Marlene said...

You can buy the cookie cutter on the internet. It's about $4 American with a $6 shipping charge. I borrowed the one I used from a spinning friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Those cookies look way too good!! I haven't made iced cookies like that since high school, when I could still actually consume them without a problem, haha! Wonderful!

Dawn said...

Those cookies are fabulous!! My grands would love them. (note to self: find a sheep cookie cutter)

Anonymous said...

Weird. I was baking cookies yesterday (in the shape of squirrels, for a friend), and my mum took the solitary sheep I had cut out and tried to frost it to make it look like wool.

Yours are a lot better.

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely ADORABLE!