Translate

Monday, February 04, 2008

Masters Monday - 2.6

I put more effort into the Master Knitter program this week and it feels good to report more progress than usual.

This is Swatch 6, a vertical to horizontal seam like you would do when inserting a sleeve.

And Swatch 7, a horizontal to horizontal seam where "stair step" shaping is involved, like sometimes requested for a shoulder seam. Personally I like short row shaping and a 3 needle bind off better.

And the biggest accomplishment for the week......the forever single mitten. This little mitten was way too much trouble to ever deserve a mate.

5 comments:

Jen in FL said...

Woo-hoo! Those look amazing. Also, I'm feeling somewhat intimidated. I will have to get some experience before I even consider attempting level 2.

Nancy said...

AH, they are beautifully perfect on my monitor!

Nicole said...

Everything looks really great! You're so productive.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I agree with Jen. Those look amazing. Yous hard work really shows.

Maggie Ann said...

What a pretty glove. You do lovely work...head and hands!