Translate

Monday, February 11, 2008

Masters Monday - 2.7

I have completed three more swatches this week. The description and labeling for them is done, and I have answered all the questions that relate to them.

Swatch 8 - Twisted Decreases (Blended)

Swatches 8 and 9 feature twisted decreases which are meant to be a little more visible and decorative than the usual decreases. I honestly don't think I would use them anywhere. I prefer decreases to be as inconspicuous as possible.


Swatch 9 - Twisted Decreases (Full Fashioned)

Swatch 10 - Central Double Decrease

The central double decrease is most commonly used at the centre of a V-neckline, or in lace patterns.

4 comments:

Knit Witch said...

They look great!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

You have such beautiuful, even stitches! :)

Nicole said...

They look good to me!

Laura said...

I'm with you. I usually want my decreases to be as invisible as possible. But I do like that centered one, especially in lace. And V-necklines, of course.