Translate

Thursday, April 03, 2008

FLIPPY!

I've been in a bit of a funk lately, bored with my look and wanting a bit of a lift. Today I went out and boldly did something about it!


I got my hair highlighted, nothing drastic, still with lots of my natural colour (the mousy brown and the ... ahem ... silver), but with the lift of a bit of lighter golden brown.


And I got it cut and styled into an upswept, spikey, fun change of pace. Again nothing too drastic. If I wake tomorrow morning with deep regrets and unable to get it to do the upswing, I can always comb it back into more or less my old hairstyle.

So far, (day one) I like it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! I wish I could get my hair to do that. hah...

Anonymous said...

Looks great Marlene! It must be the 40 something thing, I just highlighted my hair for the first time too!!
Love the flip! Anne

Anonymous said...

Marlene your hair looks great very fun! I still enjoy checking out your blog! Thanks for sharing,

Nancy
knitski

dragon knitter said...

makes ya look younger (not that you looked old, lol)

Izabela said...

I`ve loaded the usual Wovenflame site and thought that there is different person on the picture ha... you look so fresh now and so much different than before... this is positive change I tell you...

take care...

Louise said...

Love your hair. It is quite flattering.

Knit Witch said...

I think it looks GREAT!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That's a great do for you...it really lights up your eyes! :)

Melly said...

It really looks great and it suits you very well!
love and hugs
Melly

Anonymous said...

I think it's a spring thing... I had my hair cut short yesterday and the highlights are going in at 3:00 tomorrow. Have you painted your toenails yet?

You look great!

weebug said...

it looks very nice!