Translate

Monday, September 22, 2008

Masters Monday - 2.33

Nothing to see here folks. Move along, move along.

Yes, I am working a bit on the Masters program, but I have nothing to photograph or really talk about this week because I'm just been reading about knitting history.

B-O-R-I-N-G

and the argyle sock is in the corner for a time out.

I'm SO darn busy right now that I'm running from one urgent, deadline project to the next. I don't know which to work on at any one time because they are all urgent.

What am I doing on the computer?!......ahhhhhh......must need a time management expert to knock some sense into me. Avoidance of all urgent projects is surely not going to help.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

10 deep breaths...

don't lose your lists :-)

*smile*

Nicole said...

Hope that means you're feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain and commeserating.

I too am stalling a bit, but not because of not wanting to work on Masters, but that silly thing called TIME.

It never goes away my 85 yr. old grandmother tells me.

Not much to look forward too, eh?

There's always tomorrow...

Marlene said...

Yes, very much better Nicole. I even managed to wear my jeans yesterday, which was an impossibility at first because of the placement of one of the inscisions.

You have me pegged very well, Nancy. I am a great list maker....and most of the time I even follow them!

It's not the Masters program that I am stalling on Twisted. I actually want to work on that (just not the argyle) to get it done and get on with the next level. The things I am procrastinating are all non-Masters projects with deadlines. I'm under the gun now and I'm balking at the pressure. Just like in high school, when the deadlines start looming closer and the pressure gets too much-----I find something else to do.