Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

While She's Here. . . .

While my daughter was away on vacation I was trusted with the care of her brand new resin ball jointed doll. She had received shipment of the doll only the day before so I consider that quite an honour. She's a 43cm "Asleep Eidolon Coral". That's her company default name. Her "given" name has not yet been chosen.


While the doll is with me I've taken full advantage of the opportunity to make clothes and to play around posing and photographing her.

First I made a crocheted bodice/corset/bustier. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and will be using the pattern again....and again, and again!

Then I came up with little bikini panties to complete the set.

The bodice is a little scrunched up while she is in the kneeling position because the doll's upper torso it tilted forward a bit to provide balance. Yes, she holds these poses unsupported!

....more to follow in the next post.

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a sweet and delicate flower she is! I just love that outfit! The bodice is just beautiful! *hugs* :)