Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2011

But Itty Bitty Butt

I've been sewing a lot lately. Mostly it has been tights, tights, and more tights! I've now got 13 different colours of LittleFee/YoSd sized tights available in my Etsy store. For many of the colours I've sewn 9 or more pairs. For the remaining colours I have made up at least 2 pairs, with plans to sew up more in the coming days.

I'll be keeping at least two pairs of each colour for my own dolls' use. They sure won't have trouble finding just the right tights for any dress they might want to wear now!

And speaking of dresses, these girls appreciate the dignity of a pair of panties under those skirts! "Spampy" (an awesome vendor of clothes for tiny dolls) has shared with me a pattern for itty bitty panties and I had great fun making up a few pairs in a most basic white cotton.

Itty bitty resin butts are SO cute!








No comments: