Translate

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Cupcake for "Cupcake".

When Becky saw the cute little Cupcake Hat I made for Zoe, the visiting Dollzone Christmas Baby, she begged me to knit one for her friend "Cupcake" from the Den of Angels forum. So here's the hat again, this time in Realpuki size.

Cupcake in Realpuki size

I left the room for a minute and when I came back Becky was wearing it! She says she's just "trying it on to make sure it will fit my friend Cupcake".

Becky modelling Cupcake's cupcake hat

4 comments:

Miranda Ixie said...

So cute! You make the most amazingly nifty stuff. Lucky Cupcake!

Marlene said...

Aw thanks, Miranda Ixie. I'm working on a pattern line of hats for this size. When that's done I'll start work on sweaters and dresses for them too.

Monica said...

Cupcake has received her cupcake hat and LOVES it. Can't wait till you bring out your Hat Patterns for Realpukis!

Marlene said...

Oh I'm so happy that the hat was well received, Monica. I'm working diligently on the Dollzone Baby commission right now so that I can get back to designing Realpuki hats and getting the pattern out.