Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Inching Forward

Things have been so hectic and stressful around here lately that I've only been able to deal with each day a moment at a time, concentrating on the necessary and not much more. Consequently not much weaving has been happening for several weeks. I decided yesterday to work at finding a few moments to sit down at the loom every day. Even if I can only find 5 minutes, I'd like to have the zen of a daily weaving moment.

Möbius cowl in progress.

This is some recent progress I've made on a möbius cowl. Only a little left before I release the initial part, give it a twist, re-tension, and weave the warp in as weft to join. It could take a while though as life is not allowing me as much time at the loom as I would like.

1 comment:

Randomfish said...

Crafting is definitely good stress relief! It's hard to find time, when things get stressful though!