Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flickr to Blogger?

Asking for help here. Does anyone know how to post pictures from the new Flickr to Blogger? I've tried so many ways with no success.

I now take many of my quick snapshots using my iPhone and I find the easiest way to share them is by emailing them directly to Flickr from my iPhone. That means when I want to create a blog post using the photos I have to get them from Flickr. Can't figure it out!

Or failing that, how about a way to mail them directly from my phone to my blog? Is that possible?


Okay, with that out of the way, here's what I've been up to lately.



I'm back at the rainbow warp, weaving a little each evening.



I've also been sewing. A little about that in tomorrow's blog post.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

If you pick the HTML link you can paste it right into your Blogger post.

Here's a guide to getting to the BBCode: https://www.flickr.com/photos/smoteymote/13453717833/ you just need to pick the HTML that's right beside it.

Marlene said...

It doesn't work for me Melissa, but I suspect maybe there is something wrong with my blog. I get this message when I come to the dashboard "Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code.

bX-wnrswi

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Close

BAH! This new computer has brought nothing but problems!

Melissa said...

Hmm... that's really strange.

There's an option under where the link is listed that says 'embed' or 'html', so you know which one you chose?

I just tried them both out on my blog, but the 'embed' option adds in an iframe, which could potentially be disabled on your blog? If you tried the 'html' option and it still didn't work... then I'm not really sure :/ Hmm...

Marlene said...

I'm MOVING! I'm not the only one having problems with Blogger and Blogger is not responding to anyone's pleas for help!

You can now find me over at wovenflame.wordpress.com now. Please tell your friends.

This is my only way of letting anyone know of the address change. The glitch prevents me from even publishing my posts now!